I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely Tina from Deme Mama! You should most certainly click the link and check out her lifestyle blog!
The rules are simple: thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog, come up with seven facts about yourself and then nominate other bloggers for the award.
First off, obviously a big thank you to Tina- it’s amazing to hear that someone finds my blog inspiring!
As for my seven facts:
1. My last trip was to Dublin, where I spent approximately 36 hours over a weekend, before I had to head back to work on Monday. I highly recommend the Leprechaun museum. It’s basically a playground for all ages.
2. My next trip will probably be back to either Paris or Berlin (or Dublin again). I have recently discovered that whirlwind city breaks are the perfect way to balance a job, travel and a budget.
3. I catch the train to work from Platform 9 at King’s Cross Station. It was here that I discovered there is no Platform 9 3/4. I know that, not because I tried to get through the barrier, but because there is no barrier. The one used in the movies is that between Platforms 4 and 5.
4. I used to be in the RAF cadets at school, where I got to help fly a tutor plane and do aerobatics.
5. I’m probably one of the least sporty people ever but I did take Judo lessons for seven years and Wing Chun lessons for one year. I’m not sure I remember any of it at all.
6. I used to take yoga lessons when I was at university, pretty much just for the 10 minutes at the end when we were able to lie back and relax while the instructor said calming things. I actually used to doze off. It’s some of the best sleep I’ve ever got.
7. I can play the guitar (sort of). I took lessons for years but haven’t played in a while. I reckon I can still remember how to play Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) and Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd) though.
Now it’s your turn:
- The Well Travelled Postcard
- Lu De Lux
- Notes By A Russian
- Wander Write Now
- Blackbird In Brussels
- The Breadcrumb Trail
- Slightly North Of Home