I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award from the lovely Jae @ Wanderlust Overloaded, Andrea @ Les Voyages Dumonde and Rachael @ The Hustle Blog– thank you so much to you all- please check out their fantastic blogs!
The rules are as follows: you must thank the blogger who nominated you, give seven facts about yourself and then make your own nominations.
- In London Le Pain Quotidien is my regular choice of restaurant- for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- I travelled to Ha Long Bay after seeing it in an episode of Top Gear filmed there.
- Despite being twenty-something, I still have an obsession with Disney movies. The Little Mermaid is my favourite. It always has been and it always will be.
- Being able to actually go clubbing in my skeleton onesie on Halloween was one of the best moments of my life. It is much more practical that going out in a skirt in October.
- I once tried surfing but after 3 hours I could only get as far as kneeling on my board. Still, for me, that was quite an achievement. One day, I will learn to actually stand.
- Whenever I go to an art exhibition, I have a compulsion to buy a postcard with my favourite image and stick it on my wall. Sadly, my bin is beneath them and sometimes they fall into it. I think I may have lost several that way.
- I own far too many harem pants. Actually, I take that back. You can never have too many.
Now it’s your turn