I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Yvette from Yvette’s Gourmet Kitchen! This award is passed to blogs which have high quality writing, good photography and unique posts.
There are certain rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Nominate 15 people for the award and let them know they have been nominated
- Write 7 facts about yourself
#1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
Obviously a big, big thank you to Yvette, it is always great to hear that people are enjoying my blog! Yvette is a food blogger and I definitely recommend you follow her blog, with its lovely recipes, suggestions, inspiration and photos.
#2. Nominate 15 people for the award and let them know they have been nominated
- Just me and my pack
- Turquoise compass
- In pursuit of adventure
- World traveler
- Tessa Rose
- The very hungry Londoner
- Stuff it… go travelling
- Fractions of the world
- 365 things I love about France
- Adventures in London
- Travel stained
- Chorizo and thyme
- World wide wander
- Life to my fullest
- A life moment
#3. Write 7 facts about yourself
- First and foremost, I love to travel but I do love food almost as much. Eating while travelling is just the best thing.
- My favourite place in the world is Berlin, with its variety of street art, delicious currywurst and sheer quirkiness. Whilst it is a city, meaning that it is buzzy and there is always something to do, it doesn’t feel stressful or overly crowded- in fact, I found it rather relaxing.
- As a general rule, I cannot cook but I can make a pretty good mushroom risotto and some fairly decent fajitas and enchiladas.
- My (current) dream destination is to go to the Ice Hotel in Sweden and watch the Northern Lights. Or maybe to travel around the ancient sites of Greece and Egypt. Or Florence.
- I hate heights but I have been skydiving, bungee jumping and canyon swinging in New Zealand. I’m not sure why, but they did turn out to be fun.
- ‘Hey Soul Sister’ by Train is my travelling anthem
- My last trip was to Venice over the Easter weekend. My highlight was either exploring the area around San Marco square, with its fantastic architecture, or eating Venetian tapas and drink very affordable wine.